The American Principles Project (APP) is an organization dedicated to making the family the most powerful and well-represented special interest group in Washington, D.C. Unlike other pro-family groups that focus mainly on education and tracking legislation, APP actively engages in campaigns and elections to defend the American family. The organization aims to impose a political cost on anti-family extremism, such as attacks on parental rights, gender identity confusion in young children, and interference in the parent-child relationship in education. APP has been advocating for the American family in politics for over a decade, inviting individuals to join their cause.
- APP Launches Big Family Presidential Primary Scorecard
- APP Endorses Mike Johnson for House Speaker
- APP Testifies on Wisconsin Bill Banning Sex Changes for Minors
- New Biden Admin Rule Mandates Foster Parents Affirm Kids’ Gender Confusion
- APP Urges Va. AG to Investigate Adult Site Used by Democrat Candidate