The Center for Immigration Studies is a research organization that provides comprehensive insights into immigration topics and the disclosure process in the United States. The center offers detailed analyses on various immigration-related issues, from border security challenges to the impact of immigration on the American workforce. Their content covers a wide range of subjects, including the implications of illegal mass migration, the influence of foreign criminal organizations within the U.S., and the effects of immigration policies on American workers. The center’s reports and testimonies are based on data sourced from official U.S. government documents, making it a valuable resource for those seeking an in-depth understanding of immigration matters.
- ‘Subject to the Jurisdiction Thereof . . .’
- Biden’s New ‘Asylum Officer Rule’ Nearly Triples Border Protection Grants
- What’s up with Universities that Change Their Names and Concentrate on Foreign Students?
- Op-ed: The Border Catastrophe Shouldn’t Overshadow the Question of Legal Immigration Levels
- Canadian Study: Among Migrants, Refugees and the Lightly Educated Are More Likely to Pay Income Taxes Than Those with Graduate Degrees
- Biden to Close Massive ICE Detention Center While Illegal Migration Surges
- Usually We Write about Immigration — This Is about Emigration and Why It Should Be Increased
- Op-ed: Rapes and Deaths along Dangerous Migrant Route Are on Biden and His ‘Come on in’ Border Policies
- Florida Grand Jury Calls for Fee on Out-of-Nation Wire Transfers, Including Remittances
- Why Are So Many Working-Age Men Not in the Labor Force?