The CO2 Coalition is an organization that focuses on educating thought leaders, policymakers, and the public about the significant contributions of carbon dioxide to our lives and the economy. The Coalition aims to foster an informed and dispassionate discussion about climate change, the role of humans in the climate system, the limitations of climate models, and the consequences of mandated CO2 emission reductions. Emphasizing the importance of the scientific process in addressing complex public policy issues like climate change, the CO2 Coalition is committed to promoting empirical, measurable, and objective facts. The Coalition’s founders and board members include notable scientists and experts in various fields, contributing to a comprehensive understanding of climate science and policy.
- Economic Progress and Fossil Fuels: The Elephant in the Room at U.N. Climate Conference
- Jet-Set Hypocrites Want to Keep Billions in Poverty Around the World
- Three Graphs That Show There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’
- Climate Falsification: Pakistan Flooding and Media’s Hype
- Wyoming Governor Backs Down from CO2 Showdow
- Thanksgiving Bugs? No Thanks!
- Beijing’s Coal Boom Is Here to Stay
- Has 1984 Finally Arrived?
- ‘Demographic Warming’: Humans Increasingly Choose to Live Where It’s Warmer
- EVs in Africa: No Place for Rich Boys Toys