Realmilk.com is a dedicated resource for information about real, raw milk. True to nature, raw milk is sourced from pasture-fed cows and remains untouched by processing methods such as pasteurization, homogenization, or condensation. A Campaign for Real Milk, initiated by raw milk activists in 1998 and subsequently adopted by the Weston A. Price Foundation, launched the website in 1999. In its early days, the platform aimed to help people locate sources of raw milk in their areas, addressing the challenge of limited accessibility. Over the years, the website has grown to list over two thousand sources of raw milk, ranging from small on-farm stores to larger dairies and delivery services. The popularity of raw milk has surged, with an estimated ten million Americans consuming it, and the legal landscape has evolved, with forty-six states permitting the sale or provision of raw milk. realmilk.com continues to champion real milk as a wholesome and natural alternative to industrial milk, supporting small, independent farms and rural communities in the process.
- THE TIME FOR PRIME IS NOW!
- Big Year for Raw Milk in State Houses
- Dairy Herdshare Programs Brochure
- Raw Milk Formula Brochure
- A Campaign for Real Milk Brochure
- Amos Miller Case Update (Pennsylvania)
- More States Allowing Farmers to Sell Raw Pet Milk
- Prosecution of New Zealand Raw Milk Farmers Continues
- 2022 IAFP Meeting: What’s Happening with Big Food
- Appellate Court Upholds Raw Butter Ban