RebelEducator is a forward-thinking platform dedicated to transforming the way children are educated. Recognizing the limitations of traditional schooling, the website champions alternative educational approaches that emphasize creative problem-solving, self-direction, and adaptivity. rebelEducator offers insights into various successful educational models, including unschooling, online schools, Montessori, microschools, and hybrid schools. Rather than endorsing a single educational style, the platform acknowledges the uniqueness of each child and promotes finding an educational approach tailored to individual needs. With a plethora of resources, guides, and weekly updates, rebelEducator empowers parents to make informed decisions for their children’s education.
- It Takes A Village: The Benefits of Mixed-Age Socialization for Kids
- You can catch up: Why common core standards are not as important as you think
- Soon Going To Public School Will Feel Like A 20th Century Idea: Podcast Recap
- Bullying and the dark side of socialization in Public Schools
- 25 Ways to Socialize Kids Outside of Public School
- Active vs. passive screen time: how does it affect your kids?
- Why restricting screen time may actually be harmful for kids
- What to do when you’re bored? Nothing.
- How to incorporate play into your kid’s day (and why it’s important)
- The American Myth of Illiteracy: How Education Worked Before Taxpayer-Funded Schooling