Skirsch.io is the online presence of a serial entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, who has a history of launching high-tech ventures. Kirsch is active on Twitter, Substack, Gab, and LinkedIn. His journey began in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 when he sought ways to make a meaningful impact. Recognizing the importance of drug repurposing and early virus treatment, he founded CETF, investing $1 million and raising an additional $5 million for the cause. In May 2021, concerns about vaccine injuries and fatalities prompted him to investigate further, revealing discrepancies in information and raising questions about vaccine safety. His journey led to collaborations with various platforms, such as TrialSiteNews and the Darkhorse podcast. Explore skirsch.io to learn more about his perspective and contributions.
- Vaccine resources
- How to treat COVID, long-haul, and COVID vaccine side-effects
- $1M reward: Do we need more data re: Fluvoxamine for COVID-19?
- Fluvoxamine, Proxalutamide, and Ivermectin: 100% success
- The best COVID treatments for hospitalized patients
- The Fluvoxamine FAQ
- The case for fluvoxamine for treating COVID-19
- The case for adding fluvoxamine to the NIH COVID Guidelines
- Fluvoxamine news articles and op-eds
- Why the FDA should grant an EUA for fluvoxamine
- Fluvoxamine: The evidence
- My Dr. Drew episodes
- My fluvoxamine presentations
- Thank you to the people who made it possible for CETF to be successful
- How I would treat COVID-19