Spectator.org, the online presence of The American Spectator, is a haven for thought-provoking conservative commentary and analysis. Renowned for its witty and incisive takes on politics, culture, and current affairs, the site offers a blend of original reporting, opinion pieces, and in-depth essays. With a rich history, Spectator.org continues to challenge the status quo, encouraging readers to think beyond mainstream narratives. It’s a platform where conservative voices, seasoned journalists, and new writers alike converge to offer fresh perspectives on the issues shaping our world.
- Gaza: What Nixon Would Do
- The Slow Demise of the Democrat Party
- Nearly 15 Years Later, Thoughts on Gaza Still Ring True
- The Epistle of Paul to the Americans: Exposing White Coat Supremacy
- Is Pennsylvania Turning Purple?
- A Blood Sacrifice to the Mob
- Our Ignorant Education Secretary Misquotes Reagan
- No Culture Is Immune to Human-Made Horrors
- Solzhenitsyn: Defeat Progressivism Through Conversation
- Jingle Smells Becomes an Instant Christmas Classic
- Mexican Authorities Capture Sinaloa Cartel Top Assassin
- Attempted Assassination of Sikh Separatist in US, India Accused
- Cornel West Fires Back at Pro-Biden Democrats
- NewsGuard: Surrogate the Feds Pay to Keep Watch on the Internet and Be a Judge of the Truth
- VIDEO: Your Data Isn’t Private — Even If You’re in the Military
- Is Fentanyl China’s Payback to the West for the Opium Wars?
- The Supreme Court Adopts Rules It Already Followed
- Robin Hood Becomes a Communist
- VIDEO: Marvel’s Latest Is a Flop. Blame Disney.
- Anti-Semitic Incidents Increase Nearly 400 Percent