The Grayzone is an independent news website known for its original investigative journalism and analysis on politics and empire. Founded and edited by award-winning journalist and author Max Blumenthal, The Grayzone has been fully independent since January 2018, after being sponsored by AlterNet.org from January 2016. The site features contributions from journalists like Anya Parampil, Ben Norton, and Aaron Maté. It does not receive funding from any government or government-backed group or individual, relying instead on the support of its readers. The Grayzone is recognized for providing a counter-narrative to mainstream media, particularly on topics like Venezuela, and has been acknowledged by figures such as Oliver Stone and John Pilger for its critical reporting.
- Israeli tank gunner reveals orders to fire indiscriminately into kibbutz — report
- Israeli October 7 posterchild was killed by Israeli tank, eyewitnesses reveal
- US govt-linked Ukraine activists hold pro-Nazi Veterans Day rally outside White House
- Before viral Islamophobic rant, ex-Obama official harassed women, Russian diplomat’s dog
- JFK assassination at 60: Oswald ‘doubles’ show CIA hand in plot
- Hostile takeover: NATO’s annexation of Montenegro
- Haaretz confirms Grayzone reporting it dismissed as ‘conspiracy’ showing Israel killed own festivalgoers
- VIDEO: What really happened on October 7?
- Biden admin justifies Israel’s assault on Gaza hospitals with recycled Israeli ‘intelligence’
- Britain implicated in murder of Gaza doctor sponsored by its Foreign Office
- Leak shows ex-Trump ambassador to Israel threatening NYU over Palestine protests
- US regime change activist named Web Summit CEO after founder forced out for condemning Israeli ‘war crimes’